B Sharp is committed to providing all children and young people with the highest quality musical and social experiences. In order to do this our team benefit from a programme of training and professional development that enables them to grow as music leaders and develop their skills whatever stage in their career they are at. This includes:
- A programme of traineeships and apprenticeships to nurture emerging leaders
- The creation of professional portfolios as a reflective tool and employment and engagement record
- Structured induction followed by regular supportive supervision
- Safeguarding and First Aid training
- Ongoing mentoring to enable individuals within the whole team to grow as reflective practitioners
- Bespoke training to develop awareness and understanding
You can learn more about our unique ladder of progression here
How Can We Help You?
We also offer a range of public training and professional development opportunities that are suitable to anyone who uses music with children and young people. You can find out more about our current offer and how to book your place by calling Fran Williams on 07968 177663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.